- GP Guideline Implementation for Systematic Primary Care Quality Improvement
- Primary Care Assessment (HOPP II.)
- The Prevalence of Chronic Pain Patients in The GP Office
- Monitoring Colorectal Cancer Screening by The Fob Test in Selected Practices
- Updating Primary Care
- Screening for colorectal cancer - implications for general practice
- DIFFERENT APPROACHES TO COLORECTAL CANCER SCREENING AND GP INVOLVEMENT
- MANAGEMENT OF GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASES IN PRIMARY CARE: A SURVEY IN NINE COUNTRIES OF CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE
- Development of Palliative Care in the Czech Republic
- Availability of palliative health care in the Czech Republic – Observations from practices.
- ANTI-SMOKER CAMPAIGN - FROM REPRESSION TO PREVENTION
- Timely discovery and management of the disease of the breast – the recommended method for practitioners in the Czech Republic. Is the formation and implementation of the method effective
- Medical Education and Compliance.